Directions For Using Our Impression Kit
To insure the best fitting orthotic, follow these instructions
Read the following four steps first before taking the impressions.
- Sit in a chair and place the open foam impression kit on the floor in front of you.
- Place each foot gently on the surface and in the middle of each foam block in the box. Remain seated during the entire process.
- Gently and slowly press your foot into the foam, applying approximately equal pressure with your heel and ball of your foot. Press one foot at a time into the foam. Keep your lower leg straight up and down. Press your foot about two inches into the foam, trying not to touch the bottom of the foam box with your foot. Do not grasp the foam with your toes.
- Remove your feet from the foam box and examine the contours in the foam your feet have made. The impressions of your feet should be precisely captured in the foam.
Complete the Following Steps to Ship the Impression Kit:
- Close the cardboard box, and seal it with tape. Wide shipping tape is best.
- If you are located in the United States, apply the enclosed stamps to the right corner of the box, and apply the return shipping label to the center of the box. The box will not fit into a regular mail box, so it must be dropped off at any post office, or given to an appropriate postal employee.
YOU SHOULD RECEIVE YOUR FOOTORTHOTIC ™ WITHIN TWO WEEKS.
PLEASE e-mail US WITH ANY CONCERNS.